Please select your question category

Search FAQs
View all frequently asked questions
View FAQ Tags

Information about membership in the association

Info about the City and Municipal systems

FAQs - All FAQs

If residents cannot resolve a situation between themselves, then please turn to your Association. Should you have a situation that does not appear to be resolved through neighborly means, contact a Board member to explain the situation.

All described vehicles in the question are prohibited from operation on city streets or sidewalks anywhere within the City of Montgomery, by any age operator.

If the act is in progress, call 911 and report to the police; otherwise, call 311 for non-emergencies by dialing 3-1-1 or 240-4636 Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. Animal control issues should be directed to the Montgomery County Humane Shelter @ 409-0622. For more information, click HERE.

If possible, take a photo of the suspected vandalism or crime. Parents of minor children (under the age of 18) are responsible for acts of vandalism and will be held financially responsible for the repair or replacement of any damages in Lake Forest/Mitylene Forest.

Grass, pine straw or leaves, placed in 30 gallon containers or bags tied at the top and placed behind the curb. Limbs and hedges cut less than 4' in length and 8" in diameter may also be placed behind the curb for pick up. All other items must be scheduled for bulk pick up to be placed at curb.

DO NOT leave containers or bags IN THE STREET for pickup. Place them BEHIND THE CURB.

See the City of Montgomery's FAQ on trash pickup.